this morning my mother went back to see my wounds and left his mouth vuala the great phrase "you do not you do that, surely was one of your friends crazy and you're left" waaa bone point I think number one is not able to hurt me !!!!!! what the hell do not see that it is obvious that I'm wrong that something in me is not normal!! do not understand it!
point number two I have no friends !!!!!!!!!!!! I'm part of the world become more antisocial osea io = alone without friends and with depression.
and finish my day a classmate began to say oie these super thin but you win this XXXXXXXX thinner mm apart your bone is better: S osea thank you one love !!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaa
mm hate myself well I hope something really fit my desire to flee
in conclusion neither my mother nor
io accept our reality she did not want to accept that her daughter is wrong and I do not want to accept that no soi near perfect haha the truth is that I will not be perfect until a long time in a mud aaa xq salio me be me Raske throne and I'm a horrible wound and cover not
!!
Iwal good
I leave photos and comment please
0 comments:
Post a Comment