Friday, March 18, 2011

Macmillan Cryptic Quiz Place Names

family views my perfect dream! *

then I'll tell it that I had the most beautiful dream I greatly hapas good time as if it was romantik but it was not any of the guys that are supposed to like me or so but with a partner if this is so cute but puff out my reaches people know the typical shy but super smart social freak aaaa's dream girl but obviously haha \u200b\u200bnunka would notice me!!
but hey at least I was happy dreams were no more than 10 min but I think if they were true would have been the best of my life good for them haha
a good story because what happened estabmos remember is that the two in a shop type + kota mm bone where they sell stuff for good dogs as soon as something happened that people started running and screaming scared me a lot and I had something heavy in his hands and threw it the impression to the right leg and fell obvious I did not know what to do then, I cried! and the only thing I could think of was to take a kind of bat and told me we can see aki hide, was a kind of fence for dogs, but cement and a wider poko sitting down and trying to hit him again in the leg and oie told me with that is the one that scoring want to stop playing so only answer no, (I want to clarify that not only will I talk to my group of high school but their girlfriends are a top model and cn io osea nunka haha) told me come give me the bat and trying to give it, he hit on the face and opened just a little eyebrow, and obviously bothered and I well know that I hurt the better I leave aki. But someone out trying to attack me and not very well be possible to stop beating the person with the bat, and you thought I cried annoying !!!!!! I took something without words and hit the person with all my might but say that I have a lot of strength then told me to help me go across the room that can awaken at any moment and said if we, the charge on my shoulder and we walked to my step, I asked if it was not very fast to what he said he did not actually think it is slow and I then pass me your brand is well we'll follow you on arrival was telling you stay here I go look at this time and hurt you will be far better that I go away, he would say, look you can stay while do not take anything, just silent suddenly found a ball, and looked to see he has very pretty eyes and only made a small gesture that release, so let go and sit in front of him.
then began to play with my hands and took them were warm (my hands were always cold) was telling because you do hurt you much but told me how I can hurt the person you love! I stayed quiet the only hugged me and kissed my head and told me that's the truth I love you!! I started the emotion mourn the cry not only told me and gave me a tender kiss but unfortunately for me I woke up and saw that everything had been just a dream today when I went to school I could not help him, he obviously knew nothing of what he had dreamed it wave bag, and I was faced with that old q I can not even believe that everything was just a dream but it hurts me so it was accepting the truth is that my good haha \u200b\u200bnobody wants to leave their comments and what I want the princesses care may go this weekend so might not post anything but know I'm aki and try to leave more coments biennial

0 comments:

Post a Comment