Monday, March 21, 2011
Hot Liquid In Rubbermaid Cooler
comment because as I went home because my grandmother and my family is beyond mother, well, the vast majority only able to say that flakita these, one of my aunts told me your cousin aq were not already so you are doing rolls. no!! bone as well say that obviously I had to take the whole course of my mom have to eat more, well you can imagine, but in the meantime is that one of my uncles ocurrrio you say that I had to cure her fear and cai put the idea to the whole family and well that was basically what the end but haha \u200b\u200bvivi
believe q bn bna stupid I did the smart taran I went to a party <--
esq was to celebrate the birthday of a friend and as most of the parties to which I had alcohol and cigarettes (assuming that I'm allergic)
as good as could not take because I'm in medical treatment: S and I do not want to risk between viewing alcohol as I entered the despair and then he I asked a friend a cigar smoking obviously did not know, but hey I did what I smoke 2 cigars but I swear that I lived a hell was I came out the worst bone blood! i not know where? well I ruined the party came a kind xq qe no good stand and I have a pokito mm of hair on the lower back and a friend of mine went up her blouse and looked and obvious good cry that detail and made me feel the worst of fact my mom says that sleeping cry but bueo haha, talking about it I say I am bn dispersed, because when I cn bno doc loker sack me because in the meantime was not anorexic? falls? haha obviously good because my mom brought him and said that was not true but good comments Meade family came and said "do not go to be influenced by what he said the doctor, bone I'm sorry not so good at this that even with years of having the disease and do not realize that laughter haha \u200b\u200bwell I think that is all the love bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment