Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Connect Hps With Ballast

Balance Intake Ana vs food! Facebook !!!!*

Food:
Trauma Critical

Fat

Plus Size Clothing And

Fea
physical Sactisfaccion

Ana <3
happiness
small sizes
Compliments Sense of fashion

Understanding People

pretty personal Sactisfaccion
Dear
problems with my parents
As you see it judges it better! Q io
I'm not so bad to want to be with Ana mm bno mini history of travel with the family because my mother bno fare a context poko built the house my mom for my grandmother took ill architect and 2 measures q pekeños room was well made one bone was my room and my aunt just sharing a room then good because you know I got to see me in the mirror and I said do not tell me q q q are the q thinks I'm fat! What! As I knew and I started laughing and said as you think Aunt and told me esq you really see more flaka (encerio 0.0) there haha \u200b\u200baunt and I started to watch TV really felt the blood go to my foot print. But hey do not know what to do to distract the true love and make me feel better haha \u200b\u200b

0 comments:

Post a Comment