Monday, March 7, 2011

Flemish Giant Springfield Mo

hate to live my life with my thoughts

as I have been away from sto tried but I can not separate this hard is all that horrible VVIR vivo bone as it tries to forget but I have no fear I can not imagine a ilo more than happy if I'm bone estpy not so bad but takes a few kilos less or no? aa sorry but `x weaken as much as you'll know I'm weird and incomprehensible minded fear I have passed cnmiwo q
s good because this will want to tell you I feel so tristexq q of my friends soi the Unika that will not go abroad bone each other to canda and france for the other to use and I believe q or leave my house but hey aaa q do not just want to walk out of my ideas and thoughts that I have everything but I see aa bone is so sad I'm not missing anything but bbien that I complain about what I have not but I only complain cnmiwo and not externalize it as they are only banality of life
but good side is that I buy nice clothes IREA and now but do not know for aa aaaa q cn Migo hell I just want to escape from a poko aki change the environment to see how I react and know something like an experiment ash

0 comments:

Post a Comment