I gave birth in an alley as the months starving plunged into darkness, head full of rain, and choke the reverence of his music at the foot of the cities infested. I nursed from the breasts of madness and bit down hard, and tasted the bitter pleasure of saps. This made my bones hard. Revealed enjoyed pleasures with women each with a different skin and dense wine poured from my latest passion in her moans, and widespread in the underground questions, similar to pain in men, communing with the confession night of each stroke. So my body burned as a desire always hectic. I walked barefoot until exhaustion, the embers of the game on the back of the nets of fear and ambush, and where I stand, I swear, lynchings of embarrassment, and I recruited in my silence with a plan soaked and my bled silence, therefore, with such vehemence, that cracked the walls of their closures. So returning to my soul die, bird after bird, all the sunrises.
Hear, hear him all my thoughts out of me there. I alone reign in the middle of a circle of black flames. There my voice is inexhaustible until the proclamation and grows. Extended its veins of necessity and it is too late to deny it. Any glimpse into my soul again. And why pretend the sea is close to each beat and how not to admire the distant horizon anxiously.
soon forget my mother tongue and would later regret of many, when you watch the monologue of nature, I went into the bush.
Blind as a light that shines and causes those days, did not cease to listen to the lullaby of relief today, I owned the beam before so violently, it never invoked my prayer with so many blackouts. Invaded my name with a black anthem and lift the assault. And I made my word with a wheelbase of eyes.
Hear, hear him all my thoughts out of me there. I alone reign in the middle of a circle of black flames. There my voice is inexhaustible until the proclamation and grows. Extended its veins of necessity and it is too late to deny it. Any glimpse into my soul again. And why pretend the sea is close to each beat and how not to admire the distant horizon anxiously.
soon forget my mother tongue and would later regret of many, when you watch the monologue of nature, I went into the bush.
Blind as a light that shines and causes those days, did not cease to listen to the lullaby of relief today, I owned the beam before so violently, it never invoked my prayer with so many blackouts. Invaded my name with a black anthem and lift the assault. And I made my word with a wheelbase of eyes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment