Sunday, June 27, 2010

How Long Can I Keep Gingerbread Dough?

Sublimation Del Ser (ancestors foam cot)

me I've tried all the poisons to make sure the taste away of my soul does not end in the letter Z. What other signs existence. But you, my life and immortal, Women ocean of passions, you're no longer you, not yourself, but not yourself. I sleep well, you ever so much, I think so much, now my time without your death has risen, has even parirte again, and how, what with endless beats you rewrote my world, and you the world itself, and in turn the universe, leaning toward the primitive desires that underlie eyelids moss, bent in the fire claimed he was born of a thought, footprints in the snow, pearls to a fund, rain behind the eyes, for all of the passing of a cloud which is, the circular female name of what is eternal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment