Sunday, June 27, 2010

Male Genital Piercing Blog

Descent is discovered

up with me tonight No one but many fires coming alive in the last girl. Resonate with the trumpets, hear the organs come, ascend the stairs as smoke in riots, and most honorable thing is to respect the same image, perhaps witness the fight, delaying peace offer thirst, and be thrown with a treasure in the sustained tone of the water, but never look back, at least not to the morning hanging from the trees die.

is the kiss that deserves to be lived and not so much the lips. Is this the secret ceremony of my life, I invoke. And not a dull sentence, naked, miserable. His invasion force, however, to carry on their shoulders, the burning cross in one afternoon and, as land is not found, to escape the shadow of a great passing cloud, from the exile.

Dream. I dreamed since I was dead and pass the wagons, cleave its wheels, one by one, on the mudflats, with accurate pulse female blasphemy. I am the tree from which they flew all the birds and I am drunk, like a good perfume, bitterness. I just threw it has detached from the growing fire siege. I am the root celebrates its presence in the rain. I am the stone who sharpened machetes, the water in which swords are tempered. Today, I would like to escape his form, scratching other boundaries devastate extensions where there is no doubt. I spell in the game wandering trips. Summer I watch how the grapes are rotting. I am the amethyst, ruby, emerald, sapphire loses force set in the crown of kings. I am the fruit of which is fed not to fail, hate, needs salt depleted. Dreamed. I dreamed of the summits are not suspected by the blind eyes of the lakes during winter.

To you I surrender, drink my blood. The female I am offered in sacrifice to the dark floor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment