Sunday, June 27, 2010

How Much Does Each Tit Of Milena Velba Weigh?

Delirium (5:04 a.m. , lighted candles)

Before I die I want to see the rictus
my mouth and then close your eyes and shade my eyes mad as a kid I
expression
away from my face looks like you
hand with which I write has declined
made orphans
has returned to the old monkey do not stop
spiders leave my ankles
how lonely my lips kissed the lips of a daughter of Cid makes a second
brothel why I never never closes and
the dark night with no destination frayluiseliana advances
the runaway horse of tremendous waves that my heart lives in the OR to the
sorry my voice is dying in the guest room
how
and no term for unexplained burn without dating the date on which I am
and so far my old age of 81 years who do not respond and only
hear me mourn eternity Daphne's pain and despair
tear my eyes I want you to see really how I am in my voice without a grave
and come from far away from the wreck was confirmed that the ship of my existence and my
perversity exclamation point me out a baby tooth
and drown in the sky theological Narciso those lakes
the past and I sleep oh! I have been asleep ink the word death in 1374

0 comments:

Post a Comment