A Arnaiz and Langarika
.
.
Once committed elasesinato a tasty relapses, and how vast silence degated banquet meal today have again, after many centuries, my palabras.Bien tight knots, and ordered me to throw all losbotines the sea, but still did not give you one last kiss.
.
.
With just tocartepurgatorio. When remembering has become a bad habit, marched without any resistance to the overflow of floods, could crush the highest temples with only one step forward, I managed to put those fingers purple candles dim, peroarañaré your breasts but oh good finish, and your call will be as beautiful sinconsuelo as are the lights of a city and outside vistadesde next time. But let pieldel tattooed on signals of a fierce struggle and disappear, estrellafugaz, galleon down, hunted animal, rudeness acclaimed pobladode voices of passion and death pointless.
.
.
If lapolvareda drown I built my own blizzard, if I wash with milengua the lasting wounds of regret, if I de ser apedreado alatravesar el pueblo de un destino de leyes rancias, si he de morir desed sin alcanzar el oasis que mi ánimo presiente tan cerca, si he deperder el juicio y convertirme en la bestia enjaulada, irrisoria, quese exhibe en las plazas, si he de quedarme sin ojos por el ansia dehallar un paraje distinto al de la rendición, si he de desangrarme aoscuras en el día que aún nadie ha visto, sea ahora; ahora queestoy sembrado de emociones perennes y quisiera morir porque he dedar su nuevo fruto; ahora que leí en las vísceras de casi todas lascosas; ahora que heredé la pérdida, el fondo, lo improvisto, y unasgarras más incipientes; ahora, ahora que doy patadas en el vientrede vejeces fatales, ahora que agoto delas myriad possibilities excuses, now that I open my arms to receive reefs arrival of the secret meetings now last vestige
, walkway collapses, now I turn my spirit, chameleon, towards what will be thought, and which decided to give the future as a witness shot of other alliances, to his poignant melody, the eve of ads.
.
, walkway collapses, now I turn my spirit, chameleon, towards what will be thought, and which decided to give the future as a witness shot of other alliances, to his poignant melody, the eve of ads.
.
elnacimiento The name is first. At the mercy of being delivered from your labioscárdenos of sighs, my time is limited to a perpetual entierromientras that I cry that should not stop the fire, arrows quesiempre fall on the same slander, exile in the clear light models wild horses, do not exist . Not yet. Perhaps a recuerdoinhóspito that spread ash and leaves goodbye deavispas combs in the worst nightmares. And I became more cruel thief lossueños.
.
mizulo Now I retreat to the flooding and the magic as you leave with a timisma Devoid in the dark and silent ledo brothel, as undies eats only those who believe in him.
.
mizulo Now I retreat to the flooding and the magic as you leave with a timisma Devoid in the dark and silent ledo brothel, as undies eats only those who believe in him.
.
Name me once, tansólo once, to live at last my last
death.
death.
0 comments:
Post a Comment