Yatiemblo Glitter and
am flight of a guitar string underthe
murderer's fingers and I can now imagine your life
. Tomabascopas
absinthe with Poe once lived with Bosch and Mozartpensó
you when he wrote the Lacrimosa
. JimMorrison
and I kissed one of his concerts to quedarseciego Sawa
and stroked your face and smiled
and Henry Miller enseñóParís you a drink ;
spirit. Magritte painted deespaldas
you to undress in front of
night to remember your tristezaAlbinoni composed an Adagio
your eyes and your eyes and Camacho won
Pavese and Neruda.
spread the word in an epidemic of confusion barriocomo
spread the word in the neighborhood I'm still alive
deque. London
murderer's fingers and I can now imagine your life
. Tomabascopas
absinthe with Poe once lived with Bosch and Mozartpensó
you when he wrote the Lacrimosa
. JimMorrison
and I kissed one of his concerts to quedarseciego Sawa
and stroked your face and smiled
and Henry Miller enseñóParís you a drink ;
spirit. Magritte painted deespaldas
you to undress in front of
night to remember your tristezaAlbinoni composed an Adagio
your eyes and your eyes and Camacho won
Pavese and Neruda.
spread the word in an epidemic of confusion barriocomo
spread the word in the neighborhood I'm still alive
deque. London
0 comments:
Post a Comment