(unpublished)
I just left the sun in broad daylight just to see happen. In my soul there is nothing, but now I see. Trip and your laughter will be like the millions of light that opens the spring in their fields and mountains. I'll make a Baroque rum cream corrupt tired of raids, and ice punks, and kiss you 'hungry licking your lips, eating your word, and you, hugged me and made me stop with both hands green butterfly, because she slowly kisses like no other . Maybe we're sky and lake, darkness and rain, cloudy glass .. and if the day comes, do not worry, with no "goodbye" I'm content. Nobody is nobody. and I miss you, I scratch shadows and more shadows to see you ... and do not cry my dream, whispering sweet grapes of sweat in my ear, but I never go crazy for a woman a long time. Dreamy, here we can stop by star's eyes, by way of snow, mind insurgent. I do not care if they understand my language, will be studied, ja '! -Cantemus: "Fuck _, _ jod_ tell them that, tell them to jo_ _ _ a _ pu_ time ..."
music sounds of the night with open doors of his van, and upward arms, and gives palms and tour. now you can sobarle to taste the very same sky .. coming from the tip of the sea wave by wave, the relief requested white wells, and do not dare to take off your shoes .. on your own you, you're tired of make the fool, with one and other, so you walk lonely, not alone, your way. how your words hurt me when shut, and your silence when you cry, I wanted to die crushed by wild horses or tie with gold threads and coserte your pain with a kiss of love inside and throw it in the middle of the quicksand, and drown him on your dying. anyway, and gave me lashes with silence, the good thing is that when we met and we locked eyes! what a coincidence! The duck or look at the sidewalk in front, I do not however, I never long, and they will very sloppy and dull, at school, for them .. Language of Sweeper I happened to "what hunger I have to make love for centuries, my dream. " I am your oasis, you can see me or not. It is now up to you. With second and tell me now, palm, please.
horn is heard, cries, sί has dawned. Bagh! do not worry if they try to make you a hand, separate you, if you laugh, You see, there are many, many, many, many more, and we are few in their wake nosotros.Emily watches made noise and did not stop, and I feel uncomfortable all day on the back of the dragon. revolquémonos in the silks of our skin. yes, yes, the white sheet off the mirror to see me, and if no "Mulzer MESC" it a "divine buna" or "che mei facilitate" and so fucking everyone in his corner, living on nothing, where everything comes. and you remind me so I could not give. {This should have been written within a few years}.
will die together, please do not go to anyone. Go party. On the house. Do not miss Curro funeral.
I say goodbye with kisses crescent to undress slowly Uhhmmm, yes, The league is very thin green, going with the eyes. *.
I say goodbye to you knowing that I'm the one that goes .. .. There will be a swing, and a red bike. remind one not easily forgotten. "Rogue? She feels that every time I talk about the hands, smiles so selfishly and cynically as all notes. - Cut! To mount! Follow tomorrow!
Title: Behave Seristar Violence * Denotes full stop, but it changes the reader.
(Thanks Javier Aguirre)
(Thanks Javier Aguirre)
0 comments:
Post a Comment