Despite the claims of Xun by the place, so there were times when I spotted the plane with my descendcia pants. My underwear was full of small chromosomes XY.
The time was well known, was hearing the first chords of "Your Ex-Lover Is Dead" Mushasha and all shouted and chanted. I did not think it was soooo famous.
Chale, although it can be seen as "guey, you like the most comerical of'm rola cabrones" Eh, yes. But not because it is the only one who knows. No, actually I admit that if God olbigara to burn a disc to listen to the rest of my life only, this song would come included. Point. It
things you always wished to compose / write . In fact as a time ago, I had to paraphrase some tracks and from there to write something about it:
YOUR EX LOVER, IS DEAD
I can no longer,
"you can not
and do not know if there is a third party involved.
I no longer stand,
can not stand my crooked jaw,
my organs or cause your tired of waiting .
You no longer need you or will you manage it,
you just wait the day they fire me
and ask you to give me back my stuff .
I do not know if even he is also tired.
I no longer seek to have a us
I already adhered to this solitude together.
you check you passive, scared commitment;
boredom
begging apology in my ear.
do not know if there is stalking him to follow your territory.
I drink to automatically
I have already condemned the failure to your satisfaction.
you sit waiting
to throw my sexuality through the window,
you have not learned to differentiate leisure seduction.
do not know if there is he who expects me to go.
I no longer feel the same excitement to go after you,
I'm starting to see everything as a simple routine.
You already stopped breathing when talking to you,
you already book your feminine gestures for better occasion.
do not know if he has one that celebrates
my car and do not park in front of your house every night.
I decided to feel something, you do not even you could choose.
I do not know if there is it, your ex-lover, he is dead
reviving and not through me.
Now let the video with the grounder. Yesterday I inChina skin was very tough and two of mourn. Net. Too bad there were the spoken prologue When There's nothing left to burn, you gotta yourself on fire in September.
0 comments:
Post a Comment