Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Can You Tan After You Get Your Eyebrows Waxed?

HILDA THE STARS FORD ESCAPE and



is not a scene from Jumanji , nor is it a hangover (I hate the fucking cliché that if you fart, you see pink elephants .. . thanks Dumbo).

is not a tragic scenes of any Bollywood production or the worst nightmare of Steve Irwin, "Hunter Crocodile " (who still love).

At least you live under a rock, into a sewer (with the Ninja Turtles ) or just get the super E!, you did not know that yesterday an elephant call Hilda, thanks to Universal then we found out was called Hildre , caused an accident which killed the driver of a truck

orínate Take a shot and you do not know. But I'll leave the link to keep you informed : here.



title of Universal Good (Stereo). On the CENTER says they saw that RESITÍA . .. re also good.


The elephant weighed 5 tons it something like 2 Mercedes-Benz vans, cab of a trailer, 6 Atos; 3 Britney Spears.

was 45. So I leave the truck. Chale something like the Mole when a truck stopped in the movie ... I found the image. ----



But still, not my favorite animal accident.

year and a half ago escaped from the Zoo San Juan de Aragon (persígnense and stand up for the home district), a kinkajou, lemur cage. He crossed a main road and got a minibus jajaja jajajaja




Here she


No ma ... boarded a bus. Insurance did not pay fare. ----



like every day I read the CENTER , no? Well the main story was the HILDA (r) Two hojotas of stories. Then I flip the page and what I see. An announcement of FORD ESCAPE 2009:

This:


A promo Madagascar 2 , you're going to Africa and do not know why.

gave me a good laugh that was so politically incorrect. Microseconds before you see the photo of the truck and the dead elephant. Then a van with aminals safariescos (although Hildred, was an Asian elephant), all smiling.



Here the Clous op:



Oh, but what I see: The Escape is about to destroy the lemurs humorous cartoons. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!




can no longer move his little boat. Blood everywhere.

But that's not all. The giraffe (Merman?) Seems to have been beheaded by the sadistic driver to Hilda:





And blood splattered KillBilliescamente .... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!




been off to the brain, and is not laughing, you wince. Damn engines, damn.


A Moment of Silence for Hildred, Melman and the Lemurs

0 comments:

Post a Comment