Sunday, September 21, 2008

Why Does Maybelline Dream Li




was not dead, nor was partying. Gathered enough of the work, we exercise, the HOH, and most of laziness and mental block. Very bad combination, such as soda and aspirin, or prostitute without a condom. Something.


And I do not condone, I only have a small remembrance of what has happened and I feel like blogging:

NIKE RACE




There I am, with 700 calories less and my shirt with sweat and a half kilo. Beware: this was not my real time. I left quite late from the goal, and I fell behind 13 minutes in the holy section of the "bridges" Parque Lira.



THE COOPER


Aja, I went to an event in Toluqe to drive a Mini. Ugh, another fart.




CHICKEN

That Chicken is going to Japan. We miss him a lot. Tomorrow I promise to post anecdotes about him




YANKEES

That

close their stadium and almost cried. I was there 9 times. 9 and no photo. The bitch.

promise

post more often.

0 comments:

Post a Comment