Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dog Ate Chocolate Covered Popcorn

OASIS TOP 10: more good old 90's

Est and re post is old, and not by the subject, but because two months ago is now said Ruy Post official day for the 90.

I, amid the tumult of leaves and dvds from my place magazine, bang, I started to remember the best of those years on TV (ah, how sad rang my comment)

But there something better than TV: queens, mamichulas series that starred those that marked my childhood and puberty.

Uuuuuuuf. Then my top, my top, if nobody likes it is my TOP.

10 - TEA LEONI

"? Nora

pubescent Where hot che ...? THE NAKED TRUTH

Before marrying the ninfómaco Duchovny, this white girl with a nose the size of a pin, the reporter did as I recall. The only bad thing: the title of the series is a big lie.


Tea Leoni http://upload.moldova.org/movie/actors/t/tea_leoni/thumbnails/tn2_tea_leoni_3.jpg




9 - Linda Cardellini

"? Lindsay Weir

pubescent Where hot che ...? FREAKS & GEEKS

Besides my hobby stick to girls half tomboy, is a very personal weakness towards Italian Americans. It was good fan of this series. Neither knew at the time but it was Judd Apatow, the guey of 40 Year Old Virgin and Superbad.

Image hosting by Photobucket



8 - JULIA LOUIS-DREYFUS

"? Elaine Benes

Where hot pubescent che ...? SEINFELD

is not even pretty, I admit, I think I no longer lit because it was Seinfeld. Also danced like YouTube's dog is with LSD. Ironically it was in this decade mom Christine. I continue staying with Elaine, but pretend to orgasm, is anti-abortion and you go to or


Julia Louis Dreyfus photos



7 - KERI RUSSELL

"? Felicity

pubescent Where hot che ...? FELICITY

Holy God ... her face, her curls ... NYU. It was like the bride that everyone wanted when they grew old, or in college. Do you think, nobody, but nobody got it.


52. FELICITY Russell became a generational symbol as the titular NYU student on TV's 'Felicity.' No se puede mostrar la imagen “http://www.di.unito.it/~vellar/StarSystem/TVSerial/1989Felicity_KeriRussell.jpg” porque contiene errores.



6 - JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT

"? Sarah Reeves

pubescent Where hot che ...? PARTY OF FIVE

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay chichocamos?? Quétetomas. Ugh. I gave many autographs. My hand still has inscribed his name. Besides his cup C is floating in my mind. By the way, I never saw Party of Five.
This is a Jennifer Love Hewitt Image





5 - Christine Lakin

"? Al Lambert

pubescent Where hot che ...? Step by step

Chale me and my pro-butch. It was like the girl-child in the series. Which incidentally is the cousin Cody had lived in a van and ate ice cream really fast. Hahaha ... I remember the end of the entrance curtain, there was a scene in which a roller coaster, was superimposed on a beach. Chafísim a.

Step by Step Christine-Lakin.jpg by KrishnaVarma.


4 - KATIE HOLMES

"? Joey Potter

pubescent Where hot che ...? Dawson's Creek

Ay, ay, ay. Tom Puto Cruise. But fucking Dawson. "Joey" was the ideal of all those who turned 15 before 99. Imagine 1) Have a neighbor as well. 2) That you want to remove it stupid and a virgin. 3) That every night, come to your room through your window. Not by God.

Katie Holmes

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



3 - TIFFANI AMBER THIES

"? Kelly Kapowski

pubescent Where hot che ...? Saved by the Bell







2 - Shannen Doherty

"? Brenda Walsh

pubescent Where hot che ...? BH 90210

Two words: chichotas eyes.

shannen-doherty031207.jpg

1 - Natalia Cigliuti

"? Lindsay Warner

pubescent Where hot che ...? Saved by the Bell, the new generation

Natalia Cigliuti


0 comments:

Post a Comment