could kill you. Salesy know what time you when you return to your home each día.Descubro feigned relief perfume essence the sign of thy bowels in cualquierotro memory. If you look in the eyes, if I were to read the lips, it would sound with the sculpture of my intention seríanecesaria not even last the dawn sky in front of unotoño delirium. I could kill you. Whisper your soul in the middle of the street and head alvolver ordered my voice, you see only black niñasdesnudas burying her dolls. I could kill you. Each nochete lick your mouth while you sleep, you do not know, and tuvientre left on a lit purple candle to be consumed before dawn deque before, because it is unfathomable and pure alviento belongs. Matarte.Hacer could slip poisoned by my silence, a tear of old to the vicious circle of your glass bleeds prohibited, perhaps as the best evidence that delatemi presence and shadow weapons sinraíces an unruly country. I could kill you. Sigh await the final lospuentes scorch every dungeon in this language and finally to gemirteal ear while you sleep, darkly beautiful, you do not know, Lamus inviolable the resurgence of the best of sins. Podríamatarte. I hate to say how much I love you old lover, mientrassueñas cry and triumph in the palaces taken so that it jamástengas memory to remember only waking pájarosde bones flying about your childhood, so that seems not hasvivido. could kill you. stoned while you sleep and laspuertas window in your bedroom and throw snakes at the foot of your bed a place beforethe last brick of gold and listen later, sinolvido, behind the walls, each of your words on waking Aviv as the fire in cathedrals of the sky, blinded debarrios low heels, more helpless to scream delabandono.Podría
0 comments:
Post a Comment