(My Amatxis)
Today I want to mourn and LOSEP all. That under my feet travelers passing clouds, I have in my eyes two red moons,
two, and that spring floresmilenarias through my tongue latitudes. Give
beds. Tudu Dreamer, you sleep, that someday
balbucearásmi cradled in magic name for your
lips without origin, delivered portus lips, your lips
alo able to say goodbye to me has died. And how well my ink sinks sintimones
in this sea so deep. Only one of tusyemas
with envy at the Venus
cave of Apollo, while my voice is lost in the summer of your hair
constant, but converted back noquiere
stars Aztecs. Sonta beautiful pyramids
your elbows ... all the alphabet lasletras
secret I mean, whispers Volandes up to kiss them
difuntas.Así tabs, love of my centuries, thus baptize by siemprecon
sap your inner word. Today
awaits you in your mouth miraculous
pielcariñosa'll find in your pillow, you
dawns on the mirror of another day.
From
Poloniasonámbula the first time I saw you, I Tellam. And come, come to the fire of my soul
DeSUS not consumed vines are bare and your
first word, you take the throne passionate vein of my left hand
, you venfelina to scratch my solitude of
Polyphemus, you see aarropar Well my childhood with poppies
Holland, morirmecon see your love life, are guarded by océanoscelestes
, come with closed eyes to find my corazónque
beats the shadows, the shadows,
and now ...
two, and that spring floresmilenarias through my tongue latitudes. Give
unatarde of showers for my shoulders accustomed
elaliento that I die in a wooden case. And do not olvidesde
me, and my shadow is cast on
lágrimasde yours with candles that lit the corners of divine me, and my shadow is cast on
beds. Tudu Dreamer, you sleep, that someday
balbucearásmi cradled in magic name for your
lips without origin, delivered portus lips, your lips
alo able to say goodbye to me has died. And how well my ink sinks sintimones
in this sea so deep. Only one of tusyemas
with envy at the Venus
cave of Apollo, while my voice is lost in the summer of your hair
constant, but converted back noquiere
stars Aztecs. Sonta beautiful pyramids
your elbows ... all the alphabet lasletras
secret I mean, whispers Volandes up to kiss them
difuntas.Así tabs, love of my centuries, thus baptize by siemprecon
sap your inner word. Today
sometimes afraid your game inthe train heading to the Northwest
my forgetfulness, but my kiss of syllables insomniacs rooted in your bocamilagrosa awaits you in your mouth miraculous
pielcariñosa'll find in your pillow, you
dawns on the mirror of another day.
From
Poloniasonámbula the first time I saw you, I Tellam. And come, come to the fire of my soul
DeSUS not consumed vines are bare and your
first word, you take the throne passionate vein of my left hand
, you venfelina to scratch my solitude of
Polyphemus, you see aarropar Well my childhood with poppies
Holland, morirmecon see your love life, are guarded by océanoscelestes
, come with closed eyes to find my corazónque
beats the shadows, the shadows,
and now ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment