Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bialetti How To Clean



Bienvenidos a Sean Bean Paradise , mi blog dedicado a one of my beloved actors: Sean Bean. This is probably one of the first blogs are in English, for updated news and information in English about this actor is like finding oil, so if by chance someone gives this blog, yes, we know that oil will be found XD Well actually I already took 2 years following this actor Internet Forum What I tell you where I made an observatory, and there is also a forum in English that recently made some fans very majas Sean English, although lately is something paradillo.

to know that in the coming days on this blog I will dedicate myself completely to talk about Sean, I start with his biography, filmography and more, I'll post the news that I put in my observatory and also I will put my personal opinions on his films I've seen, including the brilliant series of Sharpe, and some other interesting interview which I translated it and hung it in my observatory. In short, I will try to put a little of everything, not just news to make this blog as complete as possible. If you like Sean Bean, and as I think that is very, very undervalued and untapped, this is your site, you are all invited to read and comment on what you want.

Greetings.

Luthien.

0 comments:

Post a Comment