Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Questions To Ask Autoimmune Liver Disease

Paris Sean Penn, Diego Luna idiot and Watchmen

YOU CAN NOT SUPPLY REJECT: Milk

milk

The full title in English is ... and take a deep breath because it is long as the name of Indian (greetings, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon): Milk, A Man, A Revolution, A Hope . There is no joke. Just go to the movies, "Hey give me two tickets for Milk, bla bla bla." Well at least they'll make more time and avoid the commercial castrosos-film ads. Eeeeeen end, the point is not quejarnme-tease (eeehhmmm, yes), but to give recommendations. Milk

is what you should see this. Much is made of semi-perfect performance Sean Penn (yours is perfect, Mickey Rourke), who takes the cake with his performance and perfectly eloquent politician's gay 70's, but there is something greater than this: the script by Dustin Lance Black (also took a Oscar). It achieves this biography seem a fictional story, a little ode to human freedom. Ah, but not everything is nice. Diego Luna's performance is the worst I've seen in my life. I swear.

milkluna

Every time I left on the screen was like getting fired sulfuric acid dog poop. Diego Luna if you read this blog, one of my fingers right wants to say hello.
.

.

.

.

YOU HAD ME AT HELLO
Watchmen

watch

are three soups: a) you're a fan of red bone of this graphic novel, b ) know her but never nailed it, c) have no idea why there was a comic that was his name. If you are the a), find faults, and a story that leaves one side of the main points of the story background. If you c) a movie will seem very pessimistic, violent and atypical comic cinema. If you b) you will become a fan of this movie.

Watchmen is an adaptation of the graphic novel by Alan Moore, about a handful of heroes margins of society that re-unite to fight Apocalypse (World War III.) The film is an epic frenzy of action, and especially with a back story: the moral decay of society. The performances and art design are superb and eye, Czech as the voice of the Watchmen, become another character.

watch6

I became a fan, to die. And that she never went to comics, because in itself was very fussy, then to become more "popular" I had to choose between comics and sports. I think I chose wrong. There's nothing like being a geek, semi worship. Ah, heck, I returned to monopolize this post.

.

.

.

.

THE BEGINNING OF A BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP:
mourn the choral art

el-arte-de-llorar-en-coro-f

film There's a stereotype about Scandinavian productions: slow, boring and with little dialogue. Face it, if you think of these countries (if you know what I mean running for a World Map to your stationery trust, and open your book of 3 primary SEP. Ah, nostalgia, remember, they were like cream with a Mexican painting on the cover), you can not imagine people happy, but to small blonde lying in the snow with a cell phone in hand. To be honest, like every cliché, sometimes it becomes true, other times like in this film, these prejudices are exceeded and perfected.

mourn The art of choral (one of the best titles of the year), is a drama that reviews family relationships, childhood trauma and emotional abuse. A father and son are abandoned by the rest of his acquaintances and family to be left alone on a farm, the father began to suffer from a massive depression until he learns how to regain self-esteem is easily (and happiness) to mourn people.

Something like that made me feel Diego Luna with his performance in Milk, or selecting fut in the world 98. One day I write about the movies made in order to get just bawling. Someday I will ... if I remember.

.

.

.

.

TO VISTA, BABY:
He does not like you so much

gustas

pull my kitsch and agree that it is a good romantic comedy with a cast of pure estrellota (Connelly, Aniston, Johansson). It is about many thirtysomethings looking for love, with the following formula: A loves B but B loves C, but C is in love with A. If you want to look good with your girl, go see it. If you want your boyfriend consent, tell him to take you to see. Light option for Sunday.

.

.

.

.

Frankly, MY DEAR, I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN:
Jonas Brothers in concert

jonas

Is there anything more annoying than seeing these pubertones with the musical talents of a leech, in a concert made for movie theaters? Yes, and it is Diego Luna, is to see these brothers in 3D.

Yes, some genius thought it would be a decent idea.

know what is the worst. Which it is. Millions of girls are already lining up to see these guys ... "playing and singing their hits.

I hate the Backstreet Boys. This is worse.

know what is the only good thing about all this: it is 11:48 on Thursday night. And TCM pass "The Godfather." The best movie ever. If Don Corleone was alive, maybe read this blog. I do not know.

vito

I do not think. But I like to think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment