There are days like these that I look in front of the monitor and say "Ah, chale, at least your work is interesting."
Because otherwise, I'd be praying that someone gave me a shot to the heart much to Mia Wallace. And it is not what you think ... did not give me a heart attack for reasons that she and Maradona share, no, is that those bring a cold, the killing , of \u200b\u200bwhich breathe and feel like you're breathing nopales ( with bones of course) or you're inhaling the scent of a truck full of elephants in heat (sorry, yesterday I saw Animal Planet).
The point is that I autoprometí blogging a bit more, and today it's good to talk about the FICCO . And no, I'll play with criticism as they have done several media (I will not name) and put grid saying "This FICCO-adjective was the last year." Since Roe, q ue exceeding the change of administration and hierarchies. I did not get into that, because the truth is what should matter are not the parties, the celebrities (the time talk about that), but the movies. It is logical, is not the Festival Intl De Suck Contemporary or commercial cinema.
However, the time and eats me (after a while I talk about that) so I'll just say a few things:
- I liked the balance that existed in all categories, especially the urban feeling of the tapes alone. Although it may be something very Mine: film fan to die gringo independent Argentina and Middle Eastern. Blah, I do not say this to me as a clown, I say if there were people who went to FICCO and shares my tastes, or plan starts to hate me.
- I did not like the Press, only had access to certain movies . Come on, that is, with your badge you can enter only at certain films at a given time and location.
- This point is delicate but I have to speak: I can not stand certain people who will FICCO. A handful of pretentious with their lenses vast, micas, the 40 hats, collars "V" to the middle of the chest ... The problem is not your clothing, no, no. Is to identify them. The movie ends, and there meeting with the directors, do not miss the mess that I described who raises his hand, change your voice with a strawberry-exaggerated tone (you know, not weeeee) and come up with their nonsense " Hey, I could see the X scene, your camera moves, including Director of French, and then your script takes a certain air of current cinema, and your use gestures Actress Diva 40 Years ... are influenced by them for you? " The director bows his head and responds with an" Uh ... yes. " Am I clear? They are only going to nipples FICCO to feed his ego and pride. To talk of the coffee gathering of the Countess. Not to see movies, but to assume that they were "DirectordeCinedeArte's new film, we do not MAMS is low, we" . Oh the hate.
.
.
.
- Which brings me to another point: outdoor functions. Nosferatu applause in the San Fernando Cemetery. A classic in Gothic atmosphere and decadent. Argh, two flaws: why a jazz band sound for the film . Caused the "presumptuous in V-necks" dancing on their chairs. And another: These same specimens talk and talk during the screening. Ah, the piss.
.
.
.
- Speaking of liquids, I'm not complaining of the parties, not the joke is that there are daily (as I heard a radio type) or stop serving at 1 am. Nah, the joke is coexistence between the media, talking about the festival and its impact . I have learned in recent months, relations are not through a glass, but in the silence of a movie theater. Take this opportunity to send greetings to Manuel Almazan and her production team. Ah, what times.
And of course, could not miss the list of winners of this FICCO:
- FICCO-CINEMEX AWARD: Best Fiction film official selection (ex aequo)
*** Ballast (Ballast, USA , 2008) Dir. Lance Hammer ***
*** The Parade (Argentina, 2008) Dir Gabriel Medina *** My favorite film fest. Hopefully coming soon. Then talk about it.
Special Mention: Jay
(Philippines, 2008) Dir. Francis Xavier Pasion.
- FICCO-MOVIE AWARDS CITY: Best First Feature (ex aequo)
*** How to be dead, as dead (Argentina, 2008) Dir. Manuel Ferrari *** ***
pleasure that rob you (The Pleasure of Being Robbed, USA, 2008) Dir. Joshua Safdie ***
- AUDIENCE AWARD CINEMEX
*** $ 9.99 (Israel / Australia, 2008) *** Dir
Tatia Rosenthal.
.
.
I recall, because even though I have flu with a nose-hose, migrated because I have to go see WATCHMEN . Come , so do not complain much of the disease. Both. We will read in years, with the release 7 of the International Contemporary Film Festival of Mexico City.
Ajua.
0 comments:
Post a Comment