Monday, February 16, 2009

What Brand Pool Table Do I Have

09

Ja, at the end I was wrong, plus 6 na bad: BEST FILM



http://closetonefilms.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/slumdog-millionaire-fl-01.jpg

Frost / Nixon Milk


(*) Slumdog Millionaire
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button The reader
(I guess you call the reader)
* This tape is a gem, one of those instant classics that includes memorable elements: indie production, a love story and locations in India. The story is about a guy who plays "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?" As told through flashbacks to his lost love. BEST ACTOR



http://hollywoodandfine.com/reviews/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/wrestler.jpg

Richard Jenkins in The Visitor

Frank Langella for Frost / Nixon Sean Penn
by
Milk Brad Pitt for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
(* ) Mickey Rourke in The Wrestler

* This category is a duel to the death between Rourke and Penn. No matter who wins, their performances are in memory and cinephile. The advantage goes to Rourke, who does not like the story of the actor who is redeemed and resurrected achieved through a single paper. In addition, Sean Penn is Sean Penn, his talent is immense, and will soon have a new nomination. BEST ACTRESS


http://www.canaltcm.com/myfiles/estrenos/the-reader-569lo92.jpg

Anne Hathaway Rachel Getting Married Angelina Jolie

by
exchange Frozen River Melissa Leo Meryl Streep
in Doubt
(*) Kate Winslet by the reader

* Another fight to the death. Jolie and Streep are a favorite of the Academy, but Hathaway has taken the most awards in the U.S. critics. I would vote for her, just to see her once, and another and another and another. See their eyes, the lips ... ah sigh. Ojo, Kate Winslet took the prize at the Golden Globe, but only a dream. There is no clear favorite. Monkeys. BEST DIRECTOR



http://www.collider.com/uploads/imageGallery/Slumdog_Millionaire/slumdog_millionaire_movie_image_danny_boyle.jpg

David Fincher for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Ron Howard Frost / Nixon
Gus Van Sant for Milk
Stephen Daldry for The Reader
(*) Danny Boyle, Slumdog Millionaire

* I will no heed to me, do it the Trade Union of Directors (the award is 31 January): since 1990 only three winners have matched the Oscar. Boyle and Fincher, both filmmakers noventero worship are the most successful. I leaned me because I am a sentimental Boyle. Although I have a question ... where $% & is Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight?

ACTOR

http://media.kcby.com/images/080314_Ledger_Joker.jpg

Josh Brolin for Milk

Robert Downey Jr. for Tropic Thunder Philip
Seymour Hoffman for Doubt
(*) Heath Ledger for The Dark Knight Michael Shannon
Revolutionary Road

* No more. It's that simple. Beyond that if he died or something ... his performance is the best of recent years. And I will say.

BEST ACTRESS

http://manueltrallero.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/vicky-cristina-barcelona-penelope-cruz.jpg

Amy Adams for Doubt

(*) Penelope Cruz for Vicky Cristina Barcelona Viola Davis
in Doubt Taraji P.
Henson for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Marisa Tomei
by The Wrestler

* Penelope has the face of manic (mmm ...) and in his character of tormented artist, looks like a molotov cocktail perfect. In fact, she carries the weight of all the Woody Allen film (the scenes that does not appear, they become long-lived and tedious). To see if the Academy does not get nationalistic and no prize for two consecutive years of English actors (remember, last year won Bardem)

BEST ANIMATED FEATURE FILM

http://elososinmadrono.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/2008-04-25-walle_cube_lg.jpg
Bolt
Kung Fu Panda
(*) Wall-E

* It is more ... I ask again: Why $% & WALL-E was not, for Best Picture? I think there is still this stupid idea and twisted animation = kids. Thanks Walt Disney, I hope you're twisting your cryogenic chamber. BEST FILM

earliest in China

http://www.meetatthegate.com/assets_canongate/images/1227718143_waltz-with-bashir-001-433.jpg

German Baader Meinhof Complex The Class
France

Departures from Japan to Austria Revanche
(*) Israel's Waltz with Bashir

* There are two favorites: Class, winner of the Palme d'Or, and an accurate portrayal of racial tension in France ... and ... a film innovator Waltz that combines documentary with animation. Now the political truculence: Would you give the Oscar to an Israeli movie? It would be interesting to see the acceptance speech.

Now the other awards: Best Documentary


Man on Wire

ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY


Milk (I give it to WALL-E and In Bruges) BEST SCREENPLAY

ADAPTED
Slumdog Millionaire

BEST EDITING
Slumdog Millionaire

CINEMATOGRAPHY
Slumdog Millionaire

BEST ART DIRECTION

Benjamin Button BEST COSTUME

The Duchess

BEST MAKEUP


Benjamin Button Original Score

Slumdog Millionaire

BEST SONG
Slumdog Millionaire of MIA


BEST SOUND WALL-E
(Batman)

BEST SOUND EDITING
WALL-E
(Slumdog Millionaire)

BEST EFFECTS SPECIAL
Benjamin Button

Best Short Film, Documentary
The Conscience of Nhem In

OTHER

Best Short Film, Animated
Presto


OTHER BEST SHORT
Spielzeugland (Toyland)


0 comments:

Post a Comment