going to say, "We, that the avatar is very old, we. Type 2008, we".
Yes, I know, antifa blog. But I wanted to post it by:
a) had a lot without writing
b) I arrived early at the office and do not want to make my March bulletin
c) yesterday made a new avatar for the new web.
So that justify me sadly.
When it became fashionable faceyourmanga.it page, half a year ago, here in SM The Magazine, we all got to us. Me with my free time, I also made my Ms. Walker, and behold the result. Yes, I know, estelicé much your nose (as you read this, I will stop talking like two days).
In those yesterdays Athlete remember much that I said
- Chavo, your hair does not look like much.
- idiot, is the closest.
- That yes, but ... not your fault.
- Why?
- Because there noventeros hairstyles.
Chale.
Well ... Now here's the "new" I "
Eye: that of wear" the shirt of the company "is not an own goal, or a symptom of douchebaggez; is, I repeat for the new web.
Note that I'm still the same so characteristic half-smile and half frown furrowed. The post-emo hairstyle and goatee.
Ah, how beautiful I am. Jason
0 comments:
Post a Comment