Today is the Golden Globes, I have to see the Bloom, and many films FICCO. Sorry, only my predictions, with no more info. I have no time, chale.
*** BEST DRAMA MOVIE:
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button ... already know: classic, great actors, great production, lots of noise.
(I have not seen, but I'm sure I'll love Slumdog ... )
*** BEST COMEDY FILM:
Vicky Cristina Barcelona
(I want to win In Bruges )
*** BEST DRAMA MOVIE:
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button ... already know: classic, great actors, great production, lots of noise.
(I have not seen, but I'm sure I'll love Slumdog ... )
*** BEST COMEDY FILM:
Vicky Cristina Barcelona
(I want to win In Bruges )
*** BEST ACTOR DRAMA
Mickey Rourke for The Wrestler
(bother me much that won Sean Penn)
* ** BEST ACTRESS DRAMA
Kate Winslet in Revolutionary Road
Kate Winslet in Revolutionary Road
*** BEST ACTOR COMEDY
Dustin Hoffman Last Chance Harvey
Sally Hawkins for Happy-Go-Lucky
*** BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR Heath Ledger
The Dark Knight
***
ACTRESS Penelope Cruz for Vicky Cristina Barcelona
***
BEST DIRECTOR Danny Boyle, Slumdog Millionaire
*** BEST ORIGINAL MUSIC
Slumdog Millionaire
*** BEST SONG:
WALL-E
BEST SCREENPLAY: Slumdog Millionaire
*** BEST ANIMATED FEATURE FILM: WALL-E
*** BEST FOREIGN FILM:
Waltz with Bashir
0 comments:
Post a Comment