Golden Globe Best Videos of 2008 ... Ah, how to fuck with
10 - VINCENT, THE INVENTOR
Yestinad
He is Vincent Dooley, has 25, lives in California and is an inventor (because of course, this word is placed on your birth certificate. No, no joke. also "target" is his middle name). This poor idiot is pathetic with his mustache, his sleeveless shirt and above all, because seriously want to make a documentary about his life. By riffraff like this hate America and suffer recession economic.
TIME: when he says that he invented an animatronic slut who throws stones and has more than 30 "dialectic."
9 - SELF-DEFENSE VIDEO
Hahaha ... are the same techniques used by my cousins \u200b\u200blittle girls. Overall the spit. Have to see it I will say.
TIME: At 1:20, when the mustache (I will call My Name Is Earl) hangs at Pelonchas, and receives it with a finger and "Blaaaagh ... blaaaaaaaaaaagh." Hahahaha. Too bad the guey that I edited the video repeated a thousand times. My Name is Earl addition suffers every time you hurt and makes clear.
8 - BABY EVIL
If I am re knife and I like funny babies. The Memin Pinguin and his face ... uuuuf. I waited all the video that something happened to heladote bringing in hand, but I think the kid thought the ice was part of his body, as the two are the same color ... who knows.
TIME: The fact that after doing "your grace" shits laughing. I wish only laughter. Crate.
7 - KOREAN DRUMMER
When I saw the video for the first time, I thought it was an Asian version of The Earthlings or any of those groups "romantic" of 70 . And suddenly, wipash! (Onomatopoeia of a whip), drummer with my haircut (whore mother) and brother who I guess is normal and non-adefésico of Tattoo (the midget from Fantasy Island) began to rock hard. As if the music that makes it worthwhile. Is a bastard.
TIME: From 3:10 our friend headbanggea with everything, as if I do not know ... let alone listen to Metallica for best usage of Beavis & Butthead. I hope to earn your solo album. It can be as large as Yanni.
6 - OFFICE pulled
only say three syllables: hahaha.
huge. I dare not do in the office, yet. And do not think so. Although the legend runs that when I am a little fart, I pretend that my crotch talking. Chale. The malacopez. The point is it's phenomenal, "Stop making eye contact."
TIME: When the board. Priceless. (Well, actually yes, $ 400 pesos per hour. No kisses, and the hotel room is already included).
5 - MY AUSTRALIAN IDOL
sums it up: the monkey made a party when his parents went away. 500 people came and made chaos, and demanded the name Corey guey. Then he was fined and bla bla bla. Do you feel guilt? Nah. It denies and denies taking off his glasses because "they are famous." Plus, no fights I threw the "journalist" of Australian programucho.
TIME: - What you have to tell the kids who want to party ...?
- Let me call to have them organize
Hahahaha ... this bastard has no shame. My idol.
4 - FUCKIN MATT DAMON
Another summary: Silverman is (was) old Jimmy Kimmel, the new number-bers Late-night gringo. It is a re guey shit, really, very screwed. In your program makes a joke reference to Matt Damon. Very local. Then his ex, this video made in jest and good ... has no mother.
TIME: The first choir singing Matt Damon. I also got it. Well, only if you dress like Jason Bourne. Plus: Kimmel is "revenge" Matt, taking away what he loves most in this world: a Ben Affleck.
3 - FROZEN TIMES SQUARE
Ah, just like in Big Fish , and just as I mentioned in February. Nice.
BEST: already had posted. And I have laziness.
2 - EL CHAVO DEL 8 (Trina)
I've seen more than 50 times (minimum) and I can not stop laughing. Trino ... make me yours. I gave a little afraid of comercials for "Long eye." But the point is that hahaha. And you know, before walking ligand, look no short dick touch them ... Or are shorties. As some people I know.
TIME: Chilindrina's voice, until his voice broke. " Well ... "the fist to be burned ', it's part of my vocabulary. Ah, if I die before you go to heaven (a purgatory) want to see this video.
1-THE CHILD PREACHER
My summer was special not because of Heath Ledger, the Euro, or WALL-E. Castello Nezareth was for King. Although not my family, I identify with him because God created me in His image and likeness. Please ... s or remix is \u200b\u200beven better. Métanse to his fan club I created on Facebook. We have over 100 members. No joke. Please.
TIME: Everything. "I do not stork brought me." "Let the monkey and the monkey" .. and of course the phrase of the century: "That nothing is nothing ..." Bravo, Maestro.
0 comments:
Post a Comment