Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wedding Welcoming Poem

what happened to me on Thursday

it turns out that a teacher was not and so we had the free time and my beloved friends decided to go for something to eat and I put good face and point ash is we got to the gadgets and then there was a gosling, the truth seems to me to buy gun but it came despuesde remorse, so I decided to no longer eat, and my "beloved" friend so he had to tell me if you knew you would say anorexic haha but obviously you could not, I mean I felt so ugly and I felt so rubbish on top of my friend (I really starting to like) because apart anorexics are more cannon bone candle!! I meant marrow fat or wave? bno aa se me habia olvidado publicarlo las adoro va!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment