Friday, May 1, 2009

Enticer 340 Trapper Specs

and Sean Empire

Hehehe, I love this scan of Empire magazine. Is this short interview / conversation that made them both when reunited last month to mark the award already told Empire. It's short but nice. How well pass it!

Sean Bean: has been almost 10 years since we (the movie). Viggo Mortensen
: was in 99 when we met. October 1999 when we first went to Wellington. Marks 10 years this fall and I remember it was a windy rainy day when I met Sean. We were both like fish out of water.
Sean Bean: We were both like, "What the hell are we doing here?" Viggo Mortensen
: often went to the Green Parrot. It was a diner (restaurant) very friendly. You could bring something to the boca.Y this is the time it makes the film was made, you still allow smoking in the restaurant. Not that I smoke ...
Sean Bean: At first we liked the Hobbits. We started to like them over time. Viggo Mortensen
: We had to restrain them. As wild animals.
Sean Bean: A fierce creatures. We get along finally. But we stayed together, Viggo and myself. Viggo Mortensen
: then died and left me with full responsibility.
Sean Bean: is a great scene, however. I enjoyed it. Viggo Mortensen
: changed things in the book. Why could not just leave him alive until the end?
Sean Bean: Yes, why not only I could have been hurt? Viggo Mortensen
: us we could have had so much fun when I became king!



(Click on image to enlarge)

0 comments:

Post a Comment