10 - POLAR EXPRESS: A child Grinch who hates Christmas (because surely discovered that Santa Claus are his parents at age 5), takes a magical train leads to the lair mismísma Noel (jajajaja. .. fumadiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisima, teacher). A beautiful animated film in which Tom Hanks is the kind plump red dress. In fact, the animation is pretty grim. I could not sleep in peace since I saw her. Look at Forrest, of being a "slow", became a pedophile.
9 - BLACK CHRISTMAS : an independent film in Canada (I did not know that film was produced there, I thought I saw only hockey and had sex with sheep .) In short, this film showed another way to see Santa, as a serial murderer. NACA, NACA. I would be the first to give me a Ricardo Arjona to compose a cancon me: "I killed at Christmas, I saved his Holiness, my wife lost her virginity, I'm so alone with my loneliness." No, I do not write well, I think it would be something even more vulgar. (Chale, even that rhymed).
8 - SANTA WITH MUSCLES : The dream of many in this film was completed (Ok, just mine): Mr. Christmas was embodied nothing less than Hulk Hogan. The story is a mess, but to see Santa with his suit-without-sleeves, was fun. Well, slightly. Well, actually it was not funny, it was pretty pathetic. I am sure that this led to Hogan after his stupidity made reality show. Ah, well you got me bad.
7 - BAD SANTA: Billy Bob is a man who has a language that would leave Polo Polo as a child of 5 years. This villain is transformed each Christmas Mr Claus, and he and his friend enaniux, assault malls. The best comedy about the fictional character. Also Billy Bob has the absolute advantage of having thrown Angelina Jolie in real life. Although I say, I do not think the now-lady-of-Pitt is a model of decency. I think her pussy until he is to speak, of much use has to have its own life, I say.
6 - THE GRINCH : All we have called a person with this nickname, at least once in our lives. I am a prime example. Not that hates Christmas, I hate the whole culture of consumption and hypocrisy. I also shits December traffic and all the people that are in malls and AIS. Eeeeeeeeeeeeen end, Jim Carrey plays the mutant dog-frog-Diossepaqué, who hates Christmas, and Santa dress steals. Do not be alarmed, at the end "returns." Of course there is the perverse comment: I am good fan of the little girl who plays Martha in the flashbacks to the Grinch's childhood. You know which (NOT FOUND PHOTO)
5 - SANTA CLAUSE Tim Allen (ah, what was good in improving the house ... ... Rouf Tool Man, Rouf, Rouf) is responsible for becoming Santa, after the original had an accident at home. In other words, Tim kills Santa. In Cold Blood and without guilt. It's cheesy and ideal for little ones to see it with your cousins. Came two unnecessary sequels, which I saw, but I've heard coming out of Lost Juliet
.
4 - Santa Conquers the Martians : Ok is another movie I've seen, and it made me not so bad but is considered one of the worst films of all time, but it is just that what makes it so morbid; no need for a sinópnisis: the ridiculous title says it all. Czech Please start the tape, look how beautiful until I put your link. Ah, what a monkey I am, sure I'm on the list of Santa's good children. To give me a hug.
3 - MIRACLE IN THE STREET 34 : A Christmas classic about a man who claims to be Santa and is sentenced to the asylum, until a lawyer defends and proves that he actually is. Yawn. Or inclination to write anything funny.
2 - THE STRANGE WORLD OF JACK Hand in hand Tim Burton comes this movie that has marked cult (the cult that emo culture I mean) over the past years. In it Jack Skellington, the ruler of Halloweentown decides to usurp the place of Santa, but its dark nature prevents him from doing the job. Rather, it was a dickhead that he realized how cheesy this time. I would have done the same on 14 February.
1 - SANTA CLAUS : Mexico has seen it all (do not deny). It is bad as her own, but the Holy José Elías Moreno is a culture that stereotype to all those "double" that found in The Alameda at this time. Furthermore, this film is to blame for that at some point, our parents threatened with the phrase 'if you are not good, Santa Claus is not going to bring toys, but a lump of coal. " Do not miss this season, will secure a national TV channel. Really is a mess, the reindeer are like carousel horses, no no no ... I want to see now.
Anyway, this is my favorite saint:
0 comments:
Post a Comment